Abstract currently supports a beta integration with Adobe XD which allows users to version and manage Adobe XD files alongside Sketch files in Abstract.
Because our support of Adobe XD files is in public beta, full Abstract functionality is not yet available. We currently support the following Abstract functions with Adobe XD files:
- Import files
- Commit and Quick Commit
- Comments and annotations
- Review requests
- Inspect (excluding Assets)
Our support of Sketch and Adobe XD files relies on each company’s respective API. Due to differences in the Sketch and Adobe APIs, your experience of each file type may vary.
Note: You may notice that previews of Adobe XD files open in a new window. This is due to limitations with the current Adobe XD API. For now, please manually close the preview windows that automatically appear after you commit.
Share feedback on the Adobe XD beta
Because we are still in beta, we want feedback about your experience with the Adobe XD integration. In particular, we’d like to hear about:
- Are there any discrepancies between your XD files and their previews in Abstract?
- Have you lost any work?
- Has Abstract failed to reflect any changes in your Commits?
- Has anything occurred that has blocked you from working (e.g. previews aren’t generating, syncing has slowed or stopped, any type of discrepancy between your files and Abstract)?
- Have you experienced any errors?
Contact support to share your experience or report a bug.