You can export an entire Project, or individual files from Master or any Branch from the desktop app.
Sketch must be installed on your machine to export projects or files.
How to export a Project
You can export all files from a Project.
To export all Project files:
- Select ••• on a Project card.
- Select Export Project Files...
- Choose a directory to export the files and select Export All.
How to export individual files
You can export files either from Master or from a Branch.
To export an individual file:
- You can either select Master from the left side pane or select the Branch from which you would like to export the file.
- Select the Files tab.
- Right-click on the file name.
- Select Export from the drop-down menu to choose a file location.