To update a library:
- Create a branch from the library file.
- Make desired changes to the library in Sketch.
- Select File > Save.
- Click Commit Changes at the bottom of your Sketch window.
- Go back to the Abstract desktop app.
- Merge the branch to the main branch.
Anyone using this library is notified that there's an update available.
Library updates notification
When library components in your file are updated, Sketch give you a Library Updates Available notification. Click on the notification to bring up the component updates dialog.
To see what’s changed, select a component and check the checkbox if you want to update it in your file. If you don’t want to update a specific component, uncheck it. When you’re done, click Update Components.