This feature is only available on our Enterprise plan. Contact sales for more information.
Before you begin, make sure you have an Admin account (Viewer or Contributor).
Step 1: Configure SAML 2.0 for Abstract in Azure AD
- You can integrate Abstract with Azure AD directly from Microsoft’s Marketplace.
- While in Azure AD, locate and record your Metadata URL and Entity ID.
If needed, Microsoft offers additional help documentation for configuring Abstract.
Step 2: Set up SAML single sign-on in Abstract.
- Open the Abstract app (desktop or web).
- In the left side pane, click on the organization name.
- From the dropdown, select Organization Settings.
- Select the Permissions tab.
- In the Configure SSO section, enter the Metadata URL and Entity ID you recorded from Azure AD.
- Enter any manual exceptions you might have. Emails listed in the manual exceptions section bypass SSO and can log in with email and password.
- Click Test with my Account.
Note: You may see an error message if one or more users are in multiple Abstract Organizations. Ask those users to either leave their other Organizations or create a new account with their company email.
- Toggle Activate SSO on.
- Click Save Changes.