Create an organization
If you’re the first person on your team to join Abstract, you’ll need to create your team’s organization.
Note: You can create an organization with these steps if you would like to use Abstract Notebooks. If you want to start a new organization using Branches or both Notebooks and Branches, please contact sales.
To create an organization:
- Go to Abstract’s sign up page.
- Fill in the personal information requested.
Be sure to use the email address associated with the company that will be using Abstract.
- Click Create account.
- In the Create a new organization card, click Create new.
You may also join an existing organization here, or you can create your own personal, non-team account to try Notebooks on your own by clicking Skip this step for now.
- Name your organization and select your team size.
- You may read the Free Plan agreement and Trial agreement here.
- Click Create Organization to start your Notebooks account.
Make changes to your organization
If you're the Admin of an organization, you can make changes to your organization in Organization Settings. Read our organization overview to learn more about how to rename your organization, change user access and permissions, enable integrations, and adjust billing.