While we are in public beta for our Adobe XD integration, we do not fully support Adobe XD library files.
To use a library across multiple projects, you’ll link it to another project. You’ll also need to sync the library’s project to your desktop before it will be available to use. Remember that any changes to a linked library will impact all projects using that library.
Link a Sketch library to another project
To link a library to a project:
- Once you’ve created or imported a Sketch library, select your organization name in the top left corner.
- Select the project where you’d like to link the library.
- Click Master from the left side pane.
- Click Add File. (Note: in a new project the Add File button will not appear until a file has been imported or created.)
- Select Link Library....
- In the left column, select the project where you've created or imported your Sketch library files.
- CMD+Click to select one or more library files you would like to link to this project.
- Click Link # Libraries.
It may take a few minutes for the symbols to appear in Sketch. You’ll need to merge to Master any changes you make to a linked library before the changes will appear in linked projects.
If you link a library file that lives in a private project to another project, contributors will require access to both the private project that houses the library and the project to which the library is linked, in order to insert components from the library.