Administrators can edit your organization’s details, manage the Viewers and Contributors, change permissions, edit project details, and update integrations.
You can conveniently access some settings throughout the Mac app. They’re also centrally located in the Abstract web app.
To invite, remove, and change roles for your team, use People & Teams.
To change settings for your organization, use Organization Settings.
- Use Details to change the name and logo for your team. You can also delete your organization here.
- Use Permissions to enable domain restrictions for new members and guests.
- Use Sharing to enable public share links for public or private projects. You can also view a list of items that have been shared when public sharing is enabled.
- Use Integrations to set up and manage Slack notifications for public and private channels. You can also set-up project-specific notifications. This option is available for Business or Enterprise subscriptions.
- Use Billing to update payment methods, billing addresses, add VAT numbers, change your subscription, or cancel your account.
Migrate personal projects to an Organization
Rename your Organization
If you're the Admin of an Organization, you can rename the Organization.
To rename the Organization:
- Open the Abstract app (desktop or web).
- In the left side pane, click on the organization name.
- From the dropdown, select Organization Settings.
- Edit the Organization's name.
- Click SAVE CHANGES in the top right corner.