Inviting someone to your Organization
When you invite someone to join your Organization, they become a Member. A Member can access all Team Projects within an Organization, excluding Private Projects.
There is a limit of 25 invitees per hour when using the invite via email option. If you have invited more than the limit during this time you will receive an error.
How to invite someone to your Organization
To invite a new Member to join your Abstract Organization:
- Select People from the left side pane in Abstract.
- Click Invite People in the top right corner.
- In the Invite to Organization window, choose a Viewer or Contributor role.
- Read about the difference between Viewers and Contributors.
- Only Administrators can add Contributors because Contributor seats are paid and impact billing.
- Click Get Invite Link to generate a link or Invite via Email to send an email.
Admins can also add Contributor seats here, if needed. You'll be able to see the number of used seats in your Organization here as well.
Inviting someone to a specific Project
Guests invitations are only available for Business and Enterprise customers. Upgrade your plan to invite Guests.
You can invite a Member to join a Private Project, or you can invite a Guest.
A Guest is typically someone from outside your Organization, such as a contractor or client, who only needs to see a portion of your Organization's work. A Guest can be a Viewer or Contributor.
How to invite someone to a specific Project
To invite someone to a specific Project:
- Select the Project you'd like to share.
- Click on Members in the left-hand navigation.
- Click on the Invite People button in the upper-right corner to select Guest Viewer or Guest Contributor.
- Select Invite Guest.
- Click the Get Invite Link to generate a link, or click the Invite via Email to send an email.
- Use the form to add Contributor seats, if applicable. The number of occupied seats for your account is listed.
Project Administrators can also use the ••• menu icon in the bottom left corner of a Project card. Then, select Manage People from the menu.