Accept an email invitation
If you have signed into an existing Abstract account and the email invitation is sent to an unassociated, new email address, that new email address will automatically be added as a secondary email address to your personal account.
- Navigate to the email invitation in your inbox.
- Select Accept Invitation button in the email.
- A browser window will open where you may sign-up, sign-in, or confirm you'd like to join the organization that invited you.
Accept a linked invitation
Some organizations may share a link as an invitation. Once you click the link, a browser window will open where you may sign-up, sign-in, or confirm you'd like to join the organization that invited you.
I can’t find my company’s existing Abstract organization.
If you are joining an existing organization and Abstract can’t seem to find your company’s organization, one of two things is happening:
- Your organization’s Admin has chosen to be invisible to new users.
- The email domain you entered does not match an existing organization in our records.
In either case, please reach out to your Abstract organization’s admin to request a direct invitation.