Support hours are Monday-Friday 05:00-18:00 Pacific Time. We observe all U.S. holidays.
Abstract has a security bug bounty program via HackerOne. Learn more about how to get involved.
Unable to sign in? Reach us here.
While signed in to Abstract, select the icon.
- If you're in the Abstract web app, the icon is in the lower left corner.
- If you're in the Abstract Desktop app, the icon is in the upper right corner.
- Select Contact Support.
- On the Contact Support page, choose the Topic you want to contact Support about, write a Subject for your message, and enter a Description of your issue.
- If you have files you want to give Support, such as bug reports or screenshots, click Browse files... and choose them from your computer.
- When you're done, click Send to Support.
Ask questions about subscriptions and billing
For security purposes, Support can only assist with billing matters if you are an admin or can provide credit card information to verify your identity. If you want to use card information to verify your identity, you need to provide:
- The name on the credit card on file
- The last four digits of the card number
- The card expiration date
- A screenshot of the last charge that Abstract made to the card
If you aren't an admin and can't provide the card information mentioned above, locate your admin within the web or desktop application. Have this person contact Support with your questions.
Make a sales inquiry
Are you a software reseller? Please get in touch with our Sales Team.
If you're part of an Enterprise plan and want to discuss an upcoming renewal, please contact your customer success manager directly.
Join our bug bounty program
Abstract receives security bug reports via HackerOne. If you'd like to join the program, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Bug Bounty Invite Request” and request an invitation. Please include the email address where we should send the invitation.
No bug bounties are paid outside the HackerOne program, for the protection of everyone involved.