Sketch sync library components:
If your libraries aren’t showing in Sketch, you can resync the library components and refresh your library link.
To sync library components:
Open your file in Sketch and select File > Sync Library Components...
To refresh library links:
- Right-click library in the project with the linked library.
- Select “Unlink Library.”
- Click “Add File” and select the library to relink it.
When you refresh library links, symbol links are retained.
Fix broken symbols:
If you’re seeing broken symbols, you can fix them with the following steps:
- Open the affected library file from Abstract.
- In Sketch, select Plugins > Abstract > Utils > Fix Broken Symbols.
- Repeat step 2 until the pop-up displays 0 symbols fixed.
- Commit the changes and merge to master.
- Repeat steps 1 - 4 for each affected library file.
- In Sketch, look for Library Updates Available notification in the upper-right corner.
- Commit the changes then merge to Master.