To update your Library:
- Create a Branch from the Library file.
- Make desired changes to the Library in Sketch or Adobe XD.
- Select File > Save.
- Click Commit Changes at the bottom of your Sketch window or in the Adobe XD plugins panel.
- Go back to the Abstract desktop app.
- Merge the Branch to Master.
Anyone using this library will be notified that an update is available.
In Sketch, you’ll see the Library Updates Available alert below. Click Library Update Available in Sketch and follow the prompts to update.
In Adobe XD, you’ll see a blue link icon next to any Component that’s been changed. You can preview the updates in the assets panel and on the canvas by hovering over the blue link icon next to the Component. You can accept the update to an individual Component by clicking the blue link icon, or you can accept all component updates by clicking Update All.